Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I need to get my priorities straight.

And stop sucking. I need determination. I wish it was bottled and sold in stores, like, "get your determination here! Also known as motivation, and drive!"
Then maybe I could do something worth my time.
Every time I think to do something, I sit staring helplessly at whatever I was about to do, sufficiently not doing it. Do you know when the last time I picked up a (not class required) language book? Yeah, me neither. What happened to "I'll study kanji every fucking day, yeah!"?
The last time I watched an anime? And I fucking LOVE anime!
The last video game I finished was Pokémon White, when it came out Stateside. In March.
I fucking love video games, and especially pokémon.
Oh, and don't even ask me when the last time was that I wrote more than three pages at one time.
You know what? I can't even tell you what I do with my time. And it's not even like I can blame the computer, I use that to write and to watch anime.
I'm pathetic.
But I can't promise I'll change, because I'll just disappoint myself.
I'll just have to go on a search, and find that iron determination that decided to go AWOL. And give it a nice, hard, flogging to teach it that I need it.
Tomorrow, I'm calling the psychologist and studying Finnish, and I won't do anything else until I do.

2 comments: