Monday, January 9, 2012

That awkward first post

Well, this is it. My first blog post. I'm Alaric, eighteen years old; the main reason I decided to make this blog is because I've been feeling rather dysphoric and depressed, and I don't want to annoy my friends with the problem too much. Maybe if I'm lucky (and by that I mean dedicated), this blog will follow me through the entirety of my transition (besides almost four years of anguish and waiting to do NOTHING) and will be interesting to look back on later.
I write a little--maybe if I feel in the mood for it I'll post short passages that I write. Most of what I write are long stories with characters and intricate plots (and fanfictions for my friends) but I also spend some time writing uncharacterized one-shot passages, though they're much harder for me.
I'm hoping this will be a safe place where I can just express myself. If you feel like coming along for the journey, be my guest!

No comments:

Post a Comment